Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm so tired I'm dribbling

Tiredness......all day and most of the night..why?
I thought the anxiety had left but it hasn't..I find myself wanting to go to bed but unable to sleep through fear, total and utter panic all the time.
I am now at falling over status..today whilst waiting in the car for mum and Em to get school uniforms, I fell asleep.
I was beyond tired, reading a magazine previously..it just made me more sleepy and before you know it, I was lolling my head back, enjoying the gorgeous breeze and cooler conditions. I closed my eyes for a second I swear and knew immediately I was snoring, pretty sure I was snoring LOL.
My own snoring woke me up as did the giggle of 2 teenagers who must of heard my chainsaw noises reverberating through the car.
i had the telltale dribble running down the sides of my mouth..how embarrasing, but I really did not pay much notice to others, just focused of trying to find a tissue to wipe away the spittle.
I'm sure I detected the faint taste of flies in my mouth too.
I must of passed out at least 5 times in the half hour in the car....thank god there were not too many teenagers around.
Now at critical sleep status...please please roll around bed time for the kiddies because I'm going to go to bed with Dooper Dog at 7.30 tonight........................

No comments: