Sunday, January 30, 2011

In case of a Tsunami

It may never happen here but because of my habit of 'dreaming' things I'm always so cautious.....I have an escape route if we get more than a 15 minute warning that a Tsunami is imminent.
1: throw the kids in the car
2: rip the computer tower out
3: grab my purse and phone
4: swear loudly
5: head for the cemetery road, ignoring most of the road signs if possible
6: get to 10 mile hill and keep driving


If in the event we get less than 15 minutes warning..this is my plan..

1: rip my bra off
2: get kids to hold onto both my boobs..they are huge!!!!
3: tell them to hold on for dear life
4: Be proud my boobs are at national geographic level
5: Remember that fat people have built in flotation devices all over their bodies, we are more likely to survive than a thin person because we can float above the king wave with ease :)
So there you go..Tsunami's are nothing to be scared of if your body is goddess status......

No comments: