Friday, January 28, 2011

chicken excrete

Well that's what my dad calls it..and he's right..
Yesterday I bought Chicken Treat for the kids and because I love their coleslaw decided that today I would have some for lunch..it was not normally so creamy and sweet, so me being me I ate a fair bit..I should have known, I really should have :(.
Within half and hour my bum cheeks were quivering and my stomach rolled in directions only a yoga guru could achieve, toilet roll was running low and tissues were the only thing on hand. You know that insane eye squeeze you do when you are bent double on the toilet bowl and your toes are clenched, the exhaust fan was on so the teens didn't here the big mumma groaning and squealing. Its very hard when child number two, bursts into your room yelling "MUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" what are you doing in there? what is that noise?.

So much for dignity. Nonetheless chicken Treat gets my distinct number one vote for causing ass burn and a sore tum and my number two vote for wasting my money on a perfectly yummy coleslaw that was simply too good to be true.
Nine visits to the porcelain later, my stomach has settled. A slight fever hovers over me and a sour taste of nausea burns my throat.
My dad always said Chicken Treat gave him the shits..still..over the years he has continued to eat it....its highly likely i will too!! LOL

No comments: