Saturday, January 29, 2011

Meltdown!!

Yep!! meltdown number 300000000 for Ava, all over nothing..yep nothing, if shes not screaming shes throwing, if she's not throwing she's pulling awful faces and throwing herself from one room to the other. Even if you contain her she scratches you and bites....sometimes its so bad even I am crying, today I'm laughing.
Because quite frankly, having a child with a dysfunctional regulator is exhausting.
Her monotone voice irks me, and her door slamming makes me want to rip the door off and leave it out the back. Insane, screaming crying disturbs me.
Luckily, Emily and I are thick skinned, I do draw the line at her throwing hard objects though, Emily only copped a readers digest magazine..I on the other hand am told that I don't understand her and to " go stuff a chicken!"
Here's today's proof....



That last picture could have been disaster but I pulled her up for it..she got a nasty grin on her face...needless to say the wooden object is now banned..grrrrrrrr.

No comments: